Next week we’ll be holding a special prize draw at the much-loved Slattery Chocolatier and Patissier to see who’s won an absolutely amazing prize – a whole YEAR of delicious Slattery’s treats and experiences!
The event will take place on Wednesday 4th December from 6-7 pm at Slattery’s, 197 Bury New Road, Manchester M45 6GE.
The event is only open to ticket holders, so if you’ve already got a ticket, why not come along and find out if it’s your lucky night? You’ll also get to enjoy special discounts on Slattery’s goodies for the evening, making it the perfect Christmas shopping opportunity!
Places at the event are limited and will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis, so please call Slattery’s in advance on 0161 767 9303 and ask to be added to the guest list. You’ll need your raffle ticket number in order to register.
If you haven’t purchased a ticket yet, you can do so here.
Tickets are £10 each and one lucky winner will take away this fabulous prize, worth a total of £2,000, which consists of:
- A meal for two every month in the Masons dining room for a whole year with guaranteed availability
- A one-day Slattery course of your choice for two people
- Celebration cakes of your choice up to £250
- Seasonal shop gifts throughout the year for Valentines, Easter and Halloween
- A private tour of the business with John Slattery, including both of John’s books signed for you to take away
- Takeaway afternoon tea for six people on a sunny day of your choice
- Treats on your birthday
- The ultimate Christmas essentials hamper, filled with chocolate, mince pies, cakes, hot chocolate and much more, up to the value of £350
- Gateaux and desserts of your choice up to a value of £150 for a single event during the year
There will also be 10 runner-up prizes of seasonal chocolate and a £25 gift voucher.
All proceeds from the ticket sales go to MedEquip4Kids to help us give children better healthcare.